Terms & Conditions
Registration & Payments
1. Lesson timings & fees are as indicated at https://www.thinktamilacademy.com/enrichment-tuition
2. Based on your choice of programme, the total fee is to be paid upon registration to secure a place.
3. Course Fees are charged on a monthly/termly basis for 4 sessions/month and are non-refundable, regardless of absence/MC.
4. Course Fees will be pro-rated for:
- students starting classes mid-way through a term
- Sugavaasi Tots who are unable to join online classes
- programmes with less than 4 sessions per month due to PH.
5. Monthly fees must be paid as per the due date stated. A grace period of 5 days will be given, thereafter ThinkTamil Academy reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of 5% of course fees for late or dishonoured payments.
6. Payment can be made through internet banking/ Pay Now.
7. ThinkTamil Academy reserves the right to refuse attendance when payment has not been received after a second and final reminder has been issued.
1. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment to speak with your child’s teacher or a member of your Centre’s staff if you have any concerns about your child’s development.
2. A student who wishes to terminate his/her course will have to inform the Centre ONE month in advance.
If you wish to rejoin your child, a registration fee of $20/- will be imposed.
3. The Management reserves the right to terminate a student’s place in the Centre at its own discretion.
Attendance and Scheduling
1. We are closed on Teacher’s Day, Deepavali Eve, and gazetted Public Holidays. Class dates are reflected in the Parent Handbook.
2. In the event of physical class closures mandated by the government, there will no changes in the slot timings for HBL classes. HBL class schedule will remain the same as the physical class schedule.
3. No refunds will be made if parent does not opt for the HBL slot.
4. There is a late pick-up fee imposed at $15 per 10-minute wait after the grace period of 15 minutes.
5. In the event where classes are cancelled by ThinkTamil Academy, a Replacement Lesson will be scheduled.
6. ThinkTamil Academy personnel will not be held responsible for students’ safety prior to their arrival and/or after their departure from the Centre.
7. ThinkTamil Academy reserves the right to disallow student attendance at the Centre when their temperature is above 38ºC or when deemed too ill by Centre Staff.
8. ThinkTamil Academy reserves the right to cancel a class or programme and make changes to the teacher, timetable, and class size.
1. Parents are to wait outside the Centre for the dismissal of students and abide by safe distancing measures. Do inform us earlier if other relatives are picking them up.
2. In the event of accidental injury, parents will be contacted immediately. However, if the parents are unreachable, the Centre reserves the right to bring the child to a nearest clinic or call for an ambulance. All such expenses will be borne by the parents.
3. ThinkTamil Academy will not be responsible or be claimed against at all times for all accidental damages, cost, claims and demands for any loss or damages to personal belongings, injuries or distress or death within and beyond our premises and from the picking up of your children till the dismissal and during all programs (including excursions) planned and/or conducted by us and/or external vendor(s).
4. The enrolling parent / guardian is required to notify ThinkTamil Academy of any changes to their particulars as per the Registration form.
5. ThinkTamil Academy reserves the right to substitute or change teachers without prior notice.
6. ThinkTamil Academy reserves the right to change or amend any of the above stated Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.